Junior Summer Camp
Our Classic Course uses a fun and motivational approach to learning, getting students excited about speaking English while experiencing different cultures through their new friends. Lessons are project-based and interactive, ensuring enthusiastic participation and fast progress.WATCH THE VIDEO
- Course dates: 16 June to 18 August.
- Age 7—17.
- Lesson: 45 minutes.
- Class size: Maximum 15.
- Levels: Beginner to advanced.
- Arrival and departure day: Sunday.
- Registration fee.
- Educational materials.
- 20 lessons per week (15 hours).
- Placement test.
- Afternoon and evening activities.
- 1 full-day excursion per week.
- 2 half-day excursions per week.
- Full-board accommodation in triple en-suite rooms.
- End-of-course certificate and progress report with graduation ceremony
Day Camp Option
- From 17 June to 18 August.
- Monday to Friday 9:00 — 19:00
- One half-day excursion,
- Lunch and afternoon snack
- Transfers from English In Cyprus (Limassol) to Episkopi.
- A shuttle pick-up and return from the Limassol tourist area to English In Cyprus is available for an extra charge.
Activities & Excursions
Not only do students get the best English learning experience at our camp, they also
enjoy fun, creative and stimulating afternoon and evening activities!
The English In Cyprus team provides a safe and fun environment for young people to experience English on
the beautiful island of Cyprus. The safety and welfare of students is our main priority and English In Cyprus
Staff are specially selected and include qualified teachers, sports specialists, and lifeguards.
The Welfare Officer
The Welfare Officer is first aid trained and available 24 hours a day. They are responsible for the overall welfare and support of students during their stay with us.
They make sure that students are happy and healthy and are there to help in case students feel homesick, have other complaints or need someone to talk to.
Unaccompanied Minor Service
A return unaccompanied minors service is available for individual students under the age of 14 who are travelling alone.
An Airport Transfer from the Larnaca or Paphos airport is available for individuals or groups.
Health and Safety
- A first-aid trained Welfare officer is on staff 24 hours a day.
- 24-hour supervision provided lifeguards are on duty for beach and pool activities.
- Staff child ratio is 12 to 1.
- On-call doctor for medical emergencies Individual students will be supervised by English In Cyprus staff at all times.
Summer Camp fees
|Courses||Location||Accommodation||Catering||Lessons/Week||Starts||Ends||Price Per Week|
|Classic Course||Episkopi||Episkopiana Hotel||Full-board||20||17 Jun||19 Aug||€750|
|Day Camp||Episkopi||Not Included||Lunch & afternoon snack||20||18 Jun||17 Aug||€350|
|Airport Transfers||Price||LARNACA or PAPHOS|
|Per taxi (one way)||€65||Up to 4 passengers|
|Unaccompanied minor service (return)||€65||Available at airports|